Buying a chandelier is often confusing because consumers get spoiled with numerous options. These clusters of lights are appraised worldwide for their exceptional illumination quality as
well as for style and grandeur. However purchasing these lighting fixtures are quite tricky because while purchasing you have to check lots of related factors like size, colors, and energy expenses
on its uses, so that it matches the room décor and do not look superfluous.
Credit goes to changed concept of modern lighting décor and availability of energy efficient bulbs, Chandeliers are now available for all parts of your house, and it is no more limited to get fixed in living room or in the dining hall. Let’s take a quick look how to select these special light fixtures with creativity and innovation. Let’s check what popular options for installing a chandelier are.
The places where you can put chandelier
Here the common installation options are described. These are:
· Mini Chandelier are around 20” in diameter and these are best suitable for installing in bathroom, on kitchen island, in small-medium bedrooms, and on discretion in the dressing room.
· Middle sized chandeliers are installed in dining room, in master bedroom, as well as in small sized foyer. The size of these chandeliers may vary between 32” and 36” diameter.
· Foyer chandeliers are used in large lobby (foyer) and in bigger rooms for adding gorgeous ambiance.
What are the ideal chandeliers for a dining room?
· The chandelier should be about 12" , which is smaller by diameter than the girth of the dining table over where it is to hung,
· When hung, the lowest part of the chandelier should be about 30 inches overhead the ceiling of the dining table to confirm adequate radiance and a safe distance for the traffic of the room.
· You need to place attention to scale. Chandeliers look awesome if it looks proportionate to the room.
What are the ideal chandeliers for a spacious lobby?
· When placing a chandelier in the balcony, take into mind the height of the ceiling and size of the space in and around the ceiling. Optimal placement should be at least 9 feet from the floor.
· If a window is placed above the front door, it is excellent to center the chandelier in accordance to the position of the window for extreme curb appeal and aesthetics charm.
When choosing a chandelier for any other application in your home
Chandeliers can be the cynosure of the show or it can add an ultimate stylish finishing touch to any room décor. It often depends on the discretion of the home owner for the ultimate placement of the lighting.
A mini-chandelier can play versatile role: it can add quaintness to a child's bedroom or it can ignite romance to a dressing room. A middle sized chandelier as well as a large chandelier mostly creates an impressive and graceful feeling in a master bedroom or in a formal living room.
Looking for beautiful chandeliers to purchase for your dream home? You can check the online store of crescentharbor.com. You will surely find the best pick for your purchase.